In this rapidly evolving situation, we have taken several steps to ensure our employees, processes, partners and technologies remain capable of providing reliable, uninterrupted service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have implemented our Pandemic Business Continuity Plan and established a dedicated Enterprise Incident Management Team for crisis management and mitigation. We are closely following authorities’ guidance and evolving our strategy for continuing to provide essential services during the virus outbreak. Our current plan also includes protections for our employees, clients and business partners as we work together through this difficult time.
- We have enacted an employee work-from-home policy.
- We are encouraging our employees to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- We are continuing to take all the necessary precautions to ensure our few employees who need to work in the office have a healthy work environment.
- We have stopped all non-essential business travel.
- We have postponed all large conferences and gatherings and expanded our capabilities for virtual meetings.
- We remain in communication with our advisors, vendors and corporate neighbors about any changes to our business practices.
We are here to help our advisors and their clients, and our business partners experience as little impact as we possibly can while we support the health and safety of our team members. We are communicating regularly with our advisors and employees and providing guidance, resources and updates.
About Cetera Financial Group®
Cetera Financial Group (Cetera) is a leading financial advice firm. It empowers the delivery of an Advice-Centric Experience® to individuals, families and businesses across the country through independent financial advisors as well as trusted tax professionals and banks and credit unions. It’s headquartered at 200 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1200 El Segundo, CA 90245-5670.
Comprehensive services include: wealth management solutions, retirement plan solutions, advisory services, practice management support, innovative technology, marketing guidance, regulatory support, and market research.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors LLC, Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Cetera Investment Services LLC (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions or Cetera Investors), Cetera Financial Specialists LLC, and First Allied Securities, Inc. All firms are members FINRA / SIPC.
Want more insights like this, sent straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to email updates from Cetera and be well informed about what’s happening within the market and the financial services industry overall.